Iced (Dani O'Malley Series #1)

Iced (Dani O'Malley Series #1) - 2.5 stars. I still want to read the rest of the saga, though. Hopefully, Dani is going to mature fast, kinda like Mac did in the Fever Series. For now, she is annoying 90% of the time and the other 10% you just feel sorry for her. Also, Kat and Jo? Boring. Let's see what happens next.