The Hunger Games (Hunger Games Series #1)

The Hunger Games - Suzanne  Collins 5 Stars! Obviously, I loved the book. Suzanne Collins wrote it perfectly. From page one you can easily imagine the Universe on which Katniss lives, which is no easy task, because her world is radically different from ours.I don't know exactly how she did it, but the author writes the characters so well, that you get the feel of them after reading just one or two lines about them. It's not hard at all to connect with the characters the author wants you to connect with, and it's even simpler to hate the characters the author wants you to hate.And, overall, it gives you a feeling of uneasiness, anguish even, because you can't see a way out. You see no possibility of a happy ending here. You know that for Katniss there are only two possibilities: to live or to die, and yet, none of those seems like the best option, knowing the Capitol will never realy set you free.I will not say anything else, for fear of spoiling something, so I'll just move on and read the second one!