Reblogged from Bookloving writer:
1. When someone asks you what your favorite book is and expects you to pick just one.
2. When someone interrupts your reading.
Because, really, a book is basically a Do Not Disturb sign.
3. When the movie version of a book gets everything wrong.
4. And completely ruins your mental images of characters.
5. When someone you like tells you they don’t like to read.
6. When you forget to eat or sleep because a book is so good.
7. When your favorite character dies.
And you pretend they’re still alive but it’s just not the same.
8. When a book you love gets a harsh review.
9. When an author stops writing mid-series.
10. When someone spoils the ending of a book.
Or worse, the ending of an entire series.
11. When you walk into a bookstore.
12. When you lend someone a book and get it back in terrible condition.
13. Or never get it back at all.
14. When you finish a book and have to wait a year for the sequel.
15. When a book makes you cry hysterically in public and everyone thinks you’re crazy.
16. When no one gets your obscure literary reference.
17. When someone says you read too much.
Because you know there’s no such thing as too many books.